MONDAY –MAY 30, 2016
* MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY. Campus closed.
TUESDAY- MAY 31, 2016
* LEARNING CENTER WORKSHOP: “Timed Writing Assignments.” SG 136. 12:30 to 1:30 a.m. and “Keys to College Success #5.” SG 136. 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
* POST-MEMORIAL DAY BBQ. Plaza Vaquero. 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. sponsored by the GCC Veterans Club.
WEDNESDAY- JUNE 1, 2016
* FINAL EXAMS FOR SPRING SEMESTER through June 8.
THURSDAY –JUNE 2, 2016
* ARMENIAN STUDENT ASSOCIATION: General meeting. LB 220. 12:20 to 1:30 p.m.
FRIDAY –JUNE 3, 2016
* STUDENT PIANO RECITAL. Students from advanced piano classes will be performing. Coordinated by Linda Zoolalian. AU 211. 7:30 p.m.
SATURDAY –JUNE 4, 2016
* VERDUGO FIRE ACADEMY information meeting. The meetings provide information about the academy and the application process. Kreider Hall. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
* SPRING CERAMICS SALE. Decorative and functional pieces made by students in stoneware, porcelain, majolica, raku and earthenware. Proceeds from the sale help fund equipment and supplies for the ceramics program. Student Center room 212. 1 to 5 p.m.
SUNDAY –JUNE 5, 2016
* JAZZ BIG BAND concert led by director Craig Kupka. Auditorium. 4 p.m. General admission is $10 and $7 for students and seniors.
* CONCERT SINGERS SPRING PERFORMANCE led by Dr. Peter Green. St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 1020 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale. 4 p.m. Admission is $10 general and $7 for students and seniors.
SUMMER OPEN REGISTRATION continues through June 17.
PRIORITY REGISTRATION FOR FALL SEMESTER continues through June 3.
ANNUAL STUDENT ART SHOW runs through June 8. Art Gallery, Library Building. Gallery hours are 12 to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday.
EXTENDED COUNSELING HOURS: Academic Counseling hours have been extended to Mon. through Thurs. 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Fri. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All events are free unless otherwise noted
Last updated: 5/26/2016 4:33:41 PM