THIS MONTH AT GCC
* OPEN REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEMESTER.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS vs. El Camino at GCC. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Cerritos. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S BASKETBALL at West L.A. 5 p.m.
* MEN'S BASKETBALL at West L.A. 7 p.m.
* MEN'S TENNIS at Fullerton. 1 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS vs. Mt. SAC at GCC. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Rio Hondo. 2 p.m.
* SOFTBALL vs. Moorpark at Glendale Sports Complex, 2200 Fern Lane. 2:30 p.m.
* VERDUGO FIRE ACADEMY information meeting. The meetings provide information about the academy and the application process. Aviation/Art Building, room 108. 7 to 8 p.m.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S TRACK AND FIELD at Mt. SAC Season Opener. 12 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at San Diego Mesa. 12 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Mt. SAC. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S BASKETBALL vs. College of the Canyons at GCC. 3 p.m.
* MEN'S BASKETBALL vs. College of the Canyons at GCC. 5 p.m.
* MEN'S GOLF at Valencia Golf Course. 10 a.m.
* MEN'S TENNIS vs. Cerritos at GCC. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at Irvine Valley. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL vs. Oxnard at Stengel Field. 2 p.m.
* SOFTBALL at Oxnard. 2:30 p.m.
* WOMEN'S BASKETBALL at Bakersfield. 5 p.m.
* MEN'S BASKETBALL at Bakersfield. 7 p.m.
* WALK-THROUGH REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEMESTER.
* LAST DAY OF WINTER SESSION.
* MEN'S TENNIS vs. Riverside at GCC. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at Riverside. 2 p.m.
* SOFTBALL at East L.A. 5 p.m.
* LINCOLN HOLIDAY. No classes, offices closed.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S TRACK AND FIELD Battle of the Regions at Bakersfield.
* BASEBALL at Oxnard. 2 p.m.
* SOFTBALL at Cerritos. 11 a.m.
* BASEBALL at L.A. Pierce. 1 p.m.
* WOMEN'S BASKETBALL at Santa Monica. 3 p.m.
* MEN'S BASKETBALL at Santa Monica. 5 p.m.
* WASHINGTON HOLIDAY. No classes, offices closed.
* MEN'S GOLF at Alisal Ranch in Santa Barbara. 10 a.m.
* LATE REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEMESTER.
* SPRING SEMESTER BEGINS.
* MEN'S TENNIS at Bakersfield. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS vs. Bakersfield at GCC. 2 p.m.
* BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING. Kreider Hall. 5 p.m.
* BASEBALL vs. L.A. Pierce at Stengel Field. 6 p.m.
* WOMEN'S BASKETBALL vs. Citrus at GCC. 5 p.m.
* MEN'S BASKETBALL vs. Citrus at GCC. 7 p.m.
* AUDITIONS for the Theatre Arts Dept. spring production “We Are Stardust,” an original devised theatre piece written and developed by students. Auditorium Studio Theatre. 6:30 to 10 p.m. Call 818-240-1000, ext. 5618 or visit www.glendale.edu/theatre. Those auditioning need only choose one night, Feb. 17 or 18.
* MEN'S TENNIS at L.A. Pierce. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS vs. Santa Monica at GCC. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Saddleback. 3 p.m.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S TRACK AND FIELD WSC Relays at Ventura.
* BASEBALL vs. L.A. Harbor at Stengel Field. DH. 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
* WOMEN'S BASKETBALL at L.A. Valley. 3 p.m.
* MEN'S BASKETBALL at L.A. Valley. 5 p.m.
* GCC HILLTOP FLEA MARKET. Upper campus lot. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free admission. For information call 818-240-1000, ext. 5805.
* MEN'S GOLF at Stockdale County Club in Bakersfield. 11 a.m.
* SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES: "Interactive Digital Media Meets Technology and Science.” The speaker is Terry Bailey, interactive new media designer, developer, author, artist, producer and consultant. Cimmarusti Science Center, room 177. 12:20 to 1:30 p.m. Free and open to the public.
* MEN'S TENNIS vs. Ventura at GCC. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at Ventura. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Palomar. 2 p.m.
Feb. 25 - March 31
* ART GALLERY: “Crystal Clear,” art exhibition by artists/activists collaborative Louder Than Words addressing sexual assault and domestic violence. The Art Gallery. Gallery hours are 12 to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 12 to 2 p.m., Friday. Free admission.
* HUMANITIES/SOCIAL SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES: Screening of "Merchants of Doubt,” an introduction to the One Book/One GCC selection of “Merchants of Doubt” by Erik M. Conway and Naomi Oreskes that students, faculty and staff will be reading and discussing during the spring semester. Auditorium. 12:20 p.m. Free admission.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS vs. Antelope Valley at GCC. 2 p.m.
* MEN'S TENNIS at Mt. SAC. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Cypress. 2 p.m.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S TRACK AND FIELD WSC South Meet at Ventura.
* MAKER FAIRE sponsored by the GCC Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers. Regional college and high school students will showcase their original projects. There will be workshops, speakers and free continental breakfast. Open to the public. Student Center Conference Room. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Information at www.glendale.edu/SHPE.
* SOFTBALL at Pasadena. 12 p.m.
* BASEBALL at East L.A. 1 p.m.
* MEN'S GOLF at Rvier Ridge in Ventura. 10 a.m.