Welcome to the High Tech Center for Students with Disabilities (HTC)
The High Tech Center is a supportive environment designed to meet the computing needs of students with disabilities. The goal of the HTC is to promote universal access to information technology and to ensure that students with disabilities have access to the most effective technology available for achieving their academic and vocational goals.
In addition to our direct work with students, we are available to consult with instructors regarding the appropriateness of recommended accommodations for the student.
High Tech Center Services
- The High Tech Center has 20 workstations equipped with standard Windows based software and various assistive technologies for the student to use in completion of academic assignments.
- Computer Access Evaluations
- Computer Classes
- Test Proctoring Accommodations
- Alternate Media Evaluations
- Assistive Technology and Programs
- Coordination towards Campus-Wide Accessible Computer Workstations
San Gabriel Building Room 108
Glendale Community College
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208-2894
Hours of Operation:*
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:15am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
*(Winter and Summer session hours may vary)
For information or to make an appointment: 818-240 – 1000 ext. 5402
FAX 818-551- 5283