- Begin to form your educational goals by reviewing the latest GCC College Catalog. Within your first year, you will need to decide if you want to complete a certificate program, complete your AA or AS degree, or transfer to a 4-year college.
- Review the Schedule of Classes. They are available in the administration building or online.
- Based on your assessment test results and your educational goals, select classes you want to take and develop your class schedule.
- Meet with your CSD counselor to have your schedule approved.
- Follow the directions in the Schedule of Classes to register by phone, or register online by clicking here
Last updated: 6/1/2009 3:00:55 PM