The Hospitality and Tourism industry is the largest employer globally.
Hospitality & Tourism Management Programs are designed to provide education and training leading to career technical certificates, associate degrees, certification or transfer to four-year institutions.
The areas of education and training consists of:
- Lodging and Resorts
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Housekeeping Management
- Front Office Operations
- Event and Meeting Planning
- Travel and Related Services
- Catering & Banquet Operations
- Cost Control Systems
- Hotel Convention Services
- Country Club Management
- Destination Marketing and Management.
In addition, programs are designed so that performance standards meet employer expectations enhancing the employability of students.