We have a few requests while you are here:
In order to use the Internet, you need to certify that you understand our policies about the use of technology on campus, so please read our Policies, Procedures, Guidelines.
The primary mission of the use of technology on campus is for educational purposes, so if you are just "surfing the net" and other students need the computer to write papers, you may be asked to give up the computer that you are using.
Please also remember that instructors may have reservations for classes in the back lab and that, when that is the case, you may be asked to move.
Please ask us questions. Although we are sometimes busy, we are always glad to help you.
Summary of Lab Policies:
- Please do not bring in food and/or drinks. (Both are fatal to computers)
- Please do not work without a thumb drive or compact disk. (You may lose your work. Trust us.)
- Please do not ask us to help you copy software (This is illegal).
- Please do not disrupt others with excessively loud talking or socializing.
- Please do not have cell phone conversations in the lab.
- Please realize that the lab gets busy...especially at finals. (Plan ahead!)