Credit ESL Studies - ESL Division
- Audio CDs or DVDs to accompany listening/speaking textbooks
- Computerized self-paced programs for improving grammar, writing, reading, listening, speaking skills such as Rosetta Stone and Longman Interactive
- Computerized dictionaries
- Videos & DVDs
- Internet access
- Access to black & white or color pay printers
We offer audio CD copying services for students when allowed by the publisher.
The ESL Reading Cafe offers a reading lounge for ESL students to read and listen to audiobooks designed for their level.
Foreign Language Studies - Language Arts Division
Offers the following languages:
Armenian, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Speech Communication Studies - Language Arts Division
- Videos of famous speeches
- Video "No Brainers: Speeches"
- Computer software program with step-by-step approach to all aspects of giving speeches
- VCR/DVD players to view personal taped speeches