Engr 151 - COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING LABORATORY - 1-4 Units
Engineering 151 provides practice drafting and engineering computer equipment. Students work on individual projects. Training received in this course develops an ability to visualize and perform various computer functions necessary in the engineering trade. Laboratory 3-12 hours.
- Prerequisite: Engineering 109 or equivalent.
- This class is designed to provide students with additional practice time using various software programs.
- Projects may be provided by the instructor or by the student.
- There is no lecture in this class, only limited on-on-one assistance.
- Class is typically offered at the same time/place as another Engineering class.
- Students are required to sign up for the number of units that the class is scheduled.