To promote an atmosphere in which a student athlete will develop positive memories and complete graduation requirements. The importance of balancing academics with athletics is vital for the students athletes as well as for the coaching staff.
- Accountability: be accountable for your actions toward teammates, coaches, opponents and academia
- Leadership: develop a positive purpose in life so as to manage yourself and your teammates to become excellent role models
- Sportsmanship: strive to promote fair play while participating in practice and competing against opponents.
- Involvement: provide a balance among academics, social activities and athletics.
- Professionalism: develop ethical and moral characteristics that will benefit your personal life.
Head Soccer Coach: Jorge Mena, Ext. 5522
Coach Mena has been with GCC since 1986, as a student-athlete, coach, and instructor.
Assistant Coach:Edwin Cabrera, Varaz Cholanian.
Home Field: Home Games are played at Sartoris Field at Glendale College