Time & Location: 1st Wednesday, 1:40 - 3:40 pm, AD 217
The Academic Affairs Committee recommends plans, policies, and procedures to the Executive Committee in support of the instructional activities of the college.
1. Develops the instructional component of the College Master Plan
2. Prioritizes budget recommendations for the instructional area
3. Establishes the academic calendar in cooperation with the Guild
4. Works cooperatively with the Academic Senate regarding Graduation Requirements
5. Works with the library to develop instructional resources
6. Establishes and regulates study abroad programs
7. Guides management of the Baja Program and Field Studies
8. Develops and administers the Instructional Computing Plan
9. Submits recommendations in areas of curricular and academic standards to the Academic Senate for concurrent review and recommendation to the Executive Committee, as appropriate.
Committee composition determined by Administrative Regulation 2511, Governance Document.
For membership listing see the Blue List.