Time & Location: 3rd Wednesday, 1:00 - 2:00 pm, AD 121
The Student Affairs Committee recommends plans, policies, and procedures to the College Executive Committee in support of the student services that assist students in attaining their educational objectives.
1. Develops the Student Services component of the College's various Master Plans
2. Prioritizes budget recommendations for the Student Services area
3. Reviews and recommends policies and regulations relating to students
4. Oversees the effectiveness of Student Services
5. Maintains responsibility for the college catalog.
Committee composition determined by Administrative Regulation 2511, Governance Document.
For membership listing see the Blue List.