The office of Marketing and Public Information provides a wide variety of services to the campus community such as:
Designing – This includes designing flyers, programs or any other type of publication.
Printing - We have two full-color laser printers available that can print paper/cardstock up to 11" x 17". Please be aware that printing is limited to 250 copies for the academic year.
Photography - If you need a photo of the campus or of someone in your department, please call and make arrangements.
Style Guide - If you would like to design the material for your event, please consult the Style Guide. View the full version of the GCC Style Guide
Please use the project request form if you have a design and/or a print request!
Services provided by the Public Information Coordinator:
Writes and sends news releases for your events and programs to:
- Traditional media
- Event/calendar websites
- News blogs
Includes your event and program information on:
- GCC electronic sign (Mountain St. and Verdugo Rd.)
- GCC facebook (currently more than 10,700 fans)
- GCC twitter (currently more than 1,600 followers)
- GCC home page as appropriate
- Weekly Bulletin and Monthly Event Calendar
- Monthly News Press column
Submits college news to:
- Community College publications as appropriate
Proofreads and edits publications and web pages
Consults on marketing, publicity and media relations
Maintains news archive (copies of articles provided on request)