- Helps students unfamiliar with the distance education environment understand course expectations.
- Tells students how and where to login.
- Lets students know where to go for technical help and support.
- Establishes rapport and promotes regular effective contact with the students early on.
- Assigns a Check-In Assignment. Faculty will design a course check-in assignment (see description below). The check-in assignment will be administered before or in the face to face orientation.
- Is emailed to enrolled students via GCC email. Students are responsible to retrieve and read the
- Welcome Letter sent to their GCC email 2 days before the semester begins.
Last updated: 7/29/2013 12:27:39 PM