New Student Checklist (pdf doc)
DON’T MISS OUT!
You must complete these steps by April 22
to receive priority registration for Fall 2016.
Summer 2016 Dates & Deadlines
Summer Session Dates: June 20, 2016 - August 26, 2016
Deadline to complete the Checklist and receive priority registration: March 25, 2016
Priority Registration for Summer: April 18 - April 22, 2016
Open Registration for Summer: April 25 - June 17, 2016
1. Apply to Glendale Community College for the fall 2016 semester
2. Complete an Online Orientation
- Once you receive your student ID number, visit www.glendale.edu/Orientation.
3. Take your Math and English/ESL Assessment Tests
- Assessment tests are available at GCC beginning February 22 in SF112.
- Visit www.glendale.edu/Assessment for testing schedule and sample tests.
- Be sure to review sample tests prior to taking assessment tests.
- The Assessment staff will make your appointment for a Group Academic Advising Workshop
4. Attend your Group Academic Advising Workshop
- Your counselor will help you develop your required abbreviated Student Educational Plan (SEP).