I have taught at GCC since 1999 when I started as an adjunct instructor. In 2002 I was hired as a full-time instructor in the Architecture Department. I currently am the Department Chair for the Architecture Department as well as the Assistant Division Chair for the Technology & Aviation Division.
I am the author of six books. Three are about the Revit software program which is used in the design of residential and commercial building. I have also written books on the AutoCAD and MicroStation software programs. More information about these books is at my Amazon Author Page and at the website: www.instantrevit.com.
I have also developed a website that contains demonstration videos from some of my classes. Please click here if you are interested in viewing these videos. A Google account is required to access the video pages. Access is free and takes just a few minutes to set up. You can also access the site at www.gccvideos.com.
Click here for my faculty webpage.
Click here for my LinkedIn profile.
• Architecture 103 - Descriptive Geometry
• Architecture 105 - Perspective Graphics
• Architecture 108 - Architectural Print Reading
• Architecture 160 - Architectural Computer Aided Drafting Laboratory
• Architecture 250 - Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
• Engineering 102 - Engineering Print Reading for Industry
• Engineering 103 - Descriptive Geometry
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.